This is THE most decadent dairy free chocolate frosting around!
Chocolate Buttercream Non-dairy Frosting
- ¼ cup dairy free/soy free margarine (I used Nuttalex), softened
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chopped dairy free chocolate (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Rice/Oat Milk
- With electric mixer on high, beat margarine until fluffy.
- Beat in cocoa powder and vanilla on low.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, alternating with water & milk, until desired thickness is achieved. If a thinner frosting is desired, increase water. If a thicker one is desired, decrease water or Milk.